The American singer Summer Walker got discovered by a studio manager of LoveRenaissance record label and under them, she released her first commercial mixtape “Last Day of Summer” during 2018. The mixtape received appreciation from the critics and even peaked over music charts like Billboard 200, and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Following up on this success, Summer released her debut studio album “Over It” in 2019 and its huge success immediately shot her to international stardom. The album not only generated huge sales and peaked over multiple music charts, but also set the record of becoming the biggest streaming debut ever for a female R&B artist. With this breakthrough, Walker’s musical career has been on a constant rise and with each release, she continues to gain further fame and success at the international level.
Summer Walker Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Summer Marjani Walker
- Nicknames: Summer
- Date of Birth: April 11, 1996
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Summer Walker Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Summer Walker Family Details:
- Father: Her father is British.
- Mother: Her mother is American.
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Summer Walker Relationships History:
- London on da Track – Record Producer
Summer Walker Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Over It (2019)
- First Mixtape: Last Day of Summer (2018)
Summer Walker Distinctive Features:
- Pouty Lips
- Hourglass Physique
- Several Body Tattoos
- Piercing above her Lips
Summer Walker Body Measurements:
The American singer Summer Walker height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements’ complete information are listed below.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-38
Summer Walker Interesting Facts:
- Her parents divorced in her childhood.
- Jimi Hendrix, Erykah Badu, and Amy Winehouse are among her major musical influences.
- Prior to finding success in the music industry, she was involved in a small cleaning business and even worked as a stripper.