Rachel Lauren Stevens is an English singer, actress, model and television presenter born on 9th April 1978. She began her modeling career in 1993 by beating off 5000 competitors in a modeling contest by UK teen magazine Just 17. Later on, Stevens joined a pop group, S Club 7 between 1999 and 2003. The group earned recognition by starring in their own BBC television series Miami 7. The group as well released their first album, S Club which earned positive reviews. Additionally, Rachel began her solo career by releasing her debut album Funky Dory in 2003. The album debuted at number nine on the UK album chart and spawned several hit singles including Funky Dory and Sweet Dreams My LA Ex. Afterwards, she released her second album, Come and Get It in 2005 which peaked at number 28 in the UK.
Along with singing, Stevens continued her acting career and performed various roles in several films and television shows such as Strictly Come dancing, The Voice of Ireland and Suzie Gold. She won numerous accolades and nominations throughout her career including Glamour Award, Jammy Award and FHM Award. As for her personal life, Rachel Stevens became married with Alex Bourne in 2009 and the couple has two children together.
Rachel Stevens Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Lauren Stevens
- Nicknames: Ratz
- Date of Birth: 9 April, 1978
- Birthplace: Southgate, London, England
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Rachel Stevens Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Vital Stats
Rachel Stevens Family Details:
- Father: Michael Stevens
- Mother: Linda Stevens
- Siblings: Jason Stevens and Leigh Stevens (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Alex Bourne (m. 2009)
- Children Name: Amelie Bourne, Minnie Blossom Bourne (Daughters)
Rachel Stevens Relationships History:
- Daniel Cohen (For Two Years)
- Jeremy Edwards (Till 2004)
- David Dein (2005)
- Stephen Dorff (2006)
- Alex Bourne (Married 2009)
Rachel Stevens Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Funky Dory (2003)
- First Film: Seeing Double (2003)
- First TV Show: Miami 7 (1999)
Rachel Stevens Body Measurements:
The singer Rachel Stevens body measurements complete information is listed below like her height, weight, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-33
Rachel Stevens Interesting Facts:
- Rachel was previously a member of the singing group, S Club 7.
- She finished second on the television dance show, Strictly Come Dancing during 2008.
- Rachel Stevens first gained attention after winning a modeling contest by UK magazine, Just 17. There were 5,000 competitors in the competition.