Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer who is widely regarded as one of the best batsmen of his generation. Coming through the domestic network of Indian cricket, he first played for the India Under-19 team in 2006 and went on to captain the side that won the 2008 Under-19 World Cup. This huge achievement soon led Kohli to be called-up for the Indian national cricket team. After making his ODI debut at the age of just 19, he soon solidified his place as a middle-order batsman and quickly turned into a promising prospect for the future of Indian cricket. Seeing his consistently impressive performances and future potential, the management began grooming him for the national team captaincy as well. Eventually, he was handed-over the captaincy of the Test team in 2014 and the ODI team in 2017. Leading his squad by example, Virat continues to achieve great heights of success as a player and is now recognized as one of the most famous athletes across all sports. Now moving from his professional career to his personal life, Kohli began dating renowned Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma in 2013 and after being together for four years, the couple finally married in 2017.
Virat Kohli Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Virat Kohli
- Nicknames: Chikoo
- Date of Birth: November 05, 1988
- Birthplace: Delhi, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Occupation: Professional Cricketer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Religion: Hinduism
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Virat Kohli Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Facts
Virat Kohli Family Details:
- Father: Prem Kohli (Lawyer)
- Mother: Saroj Kohli (Housewife)
- Siblings: Bhavna Kohli (Elder Sister), Vikash Kohli (Elder Brother)
- Spouse Name: Anushka Sharma (m. 2017)
- Children Name: None
Virat Kohli Relationships History:
- Izabelle Leite – Brazilian Model
- Anushka Sharma – Bollywood Actress (2013-Present)
Virat Kohli Career Highlights:
- Indian National Team Debut: 2008
- Batting: Right-handed
- Bowling: Right-arm medium
- Shirt Number: 18
Virat Kohli Distinctive Features:
- Short Hair
- Body Tattoos
Virat Kohli Body Measurements:
Indian cricketer Virat Kohli height, weight, chest, waist, biceps, shoe size, and other body measurements stats are listed below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 69 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 152 pounds
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 31 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Virat Kohli Interesting Facts:
- He has admitted being very superstitious.
- His first celebrity crush was Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor.
- In 2008, he captained the Indian Under-19 team that won the U-19 World Cup.
- His body tattoos include a samurai warrior and a golden dragon on his hand.