The American model, advertising spokeswoman and auto racing driver Danica Patrick was born on March 25, 1982 to Beverly Ann and Terry Jose Patrick, Jr. Having developed interest in racing during her childhood, Danica began go-karting at the age of 10 after which she decided to pursue her career as a professional racing driver. She raced in Formula Ford in the United Kingdom before moving back to United State and moved up to IndyCars. Since starting her career, Danica Patrick has gone on to become the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing and also holds several records such as being the only women to win a Indy car race and the first female NASCAR driver ever to win a pole position in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole.
In addition to racing, Danica has also garnered a lot of success as a model as well as advertising spokeswoman. When it comes to her personal life, Danica Patrick was married to her former physical therapist Paul Edward Hospenthal from 2005 to 2012. After her divorce, she now has been dating 2-time NASCAR Nationwide Series Champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. since early 2013.
Danica Patrick Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Danica Sue Patrick
- Nicknames: Dani
- Date of Birth: March 25, 1982
- Occupation: Racecar Driver, Model
- Birthplace: Beloit, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark brown
Danica Patrick Family Details:
- Father: Terry Jose Patrick, Jr.
- Mother: Beverly Ann
- Siblings: Brooke Patrick
- Spouse: Paul Edward Hospenthal (m. 2005–2013)
- Children: None
Danica Patrick Career Highlights:
- First IndyCar Series Race Victory: 2008 Indy Japan 300
- First NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pole Win: 2013
Danica Patrick Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
- Weight: 100 lb (45 kg)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 8 US
- Dress Size: 2
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34
Danica Patrick Interesting Facts:
- Danica often wears contact lenses.
- She is the first female ever to win an Indy car race which she did in the 2008 Indy Japan 300.
- Danica Patrick appeared on the Sports Illustrated Issue in 2009.