Trace Lysette is one of the most well-known Trans celebrities in the world. Prior to entering the entertainment industry, she spent several years doing odd jobs like a hairstylist, makeup artist and performing as a showgirl. After making her on-screen acting debut in 2013, Trace first came into the limelight through her performance as the transgender character Shea on the Amazon Studios series, Transparent. Since that breakout performance, her career on the small-screen has started taking-off. Although most of her TV roles till now have been minor ones but still she manages to standout through her overall performance. In addition to the television, Lysette holds a few film credits as well with the 2019 blockbuster Hustlers being the most noteworthy one. Aside from all this, she has starred in several music videos too, including for renowned artists like Cher, Maroon 5, and Laverne Cox.
Trace Lysette Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Trace Lysette
- Nicknames: Trace
- Date of Birth: October 02, 1987
- Birthplace: Dayton, Ohio, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue/ Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
Trace Lysette Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Trace Lysette Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Trace Lysette Relationships History:
- Since coming to the limelight, she hasn’t dated anyone publicly till now.
Trace Lysette Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: “Name for You” by The Shins (2017)
- First Film: Coffee House Chronicles: The Movie (2016)
- First TV Show: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2013)
Trace Lysette Body Measurements:
Actress Trace Lysette height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are given below.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 139 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
Trace Lysette Interesting Facts:
- Prior to acting, she worked as a hairstyle and makeup artist.
- In her teens, she remained a track athlete and also performed as a drag queen in bars.
- She accused her Transparent series co-star Jeffrey Tambor of harassment after which the actor left the show.
- Being a transgender woman, she is one of the very first Trans people to play a non-trans character on a major television show.