Lena Meyer-Landrut is one of the leading music artists from Germany who first gained prominence by representing her country and winning the Eurovision Song Contest 2010. Having remained passionate about music since childhood, Lena never received any formal vocal training and still has managed to achieve so much success as a music artist which is pretty rare. Her journey towards gaining this stardom began in 2009 when she took part and eventually won the German talent show Unser Star für Oslo. Following that, Landrut represented her country in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 and managed to win it too.
Subsequent to these shows, Lena released her much-awaited debut studio album “My Cassette Player” which became a massive hit both critically and commercially. From that point onwards, she has actively released fresh music on regular basis in the form of singles, extended plays, and albums. And with each successful release, her international fan base has expanded rapidly and through the huge sales of her music, she now stands as one of the best-selling female German artists of her time.
Lena Meyer-Landrut Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lena Johanna Therese Meyer-Landrut
- Nicknames: Lena
- Date of Birth: May 23, 1991
- Birthplace: Hanover, Germany
- Nationality: German
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Lena Meyer-Landrut Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements
Lena Meyer-Landrut Family Details:
- Father: Ladislas Meyer-Landrut
- Mother: Daniela Meyer-Landrut
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lena Meyer-Landrut Relationships History:
- Alexander Rybak – Singer (2009)
- Edward Grimes – Singer (2011)
- Max von Helldorff – Basketball Player (2013-2019)
- Mark Forster – Singer (2020)
Lena Meyer-Landrut Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: My Cassette Player (2010)
- First TV Show: Richter Alexander Hold (2009)
Lena Meyer-Landrut Distinctive Features:
- Slim figure
- Extroverted personality
Lena Meyer-Landrut Body Measurements:
The German singer Lena Meyer-Landrut height, weight, shoe size measurements, and complete vital statistics information are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6¼”
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-34
Lena Meyer-Landrut Interesting Facts:
- Growing up, she trained in various dance forms.
- Despite being so good, she has actually never received any formal vocal or acting training.
- While representing Germany, she won the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 with her song “Satellite”.
- She has served as a coach on multiple seasons of the German reality competition show The Voice Kids.