Having grown up dancing competitively, her first major break came in 2006 when she won the “Canadian Herbal Essences’ Teen Model Search” after beating 10,000 girls. Along with dancing and modeling, Merritt Patterson always held a keen interest in acting and started her professional on-screen career through television in 2006 while made her feature film debut in 2009. After doing minor work in both film and TV industries for a few years, she landed her breakout role as Olivia Matheson in the Pretty Little Liars spin-off Ravenswood which aired from 2013 to 2014. Due to her critically acclaimed performance in the series, Merritt’s caught the attention of everyone in the industry which later led her to star roles in many more television series, such as The Royals, and The Art of More.
Merritt Patterson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Merritt Patterson
- Nicknames: Merritt
- Date of Birth: September 2, 1990
- Birthplace: Whistler, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Merritt Patterson Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements
Merritt Patterson Family Details:
- Father: Dave Patterson
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Mackenzie Patterson (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Merritt Patterson Relationships History:
- She keeps her love life private so no information about her boyfriends is available publicly.
Merritt Patterson Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Hole (2009)
- First TV Show: Kyle XY (2006)
Merritt Patterson Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Merritt Patterson height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35
Merritt Patterson Interesting Facts:
- Meryl Streep is her role model.
- While biking, Merritt once broke her collarbone.
- She grew up taking part in various dance competitions.
- In 2006, she won the Teen Model Search competition out of the 10,000 participants.
- Merritt faced difficulties finding modeling representation because of her short height.