The American singer Laine Hardy achieved global recognition by becoming the winner of season 17 of the singing competition television show, American Idol. Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, he grew up in Livingston, Louisiana alongside two siblings. He first picked up a guitar at the age of eight and by the time he was 14, Laine had formed a music band called “Band Hardy”. His journey towards becoming an internationally recognized music artist began with season 16 of American Idol. In his first attempt, he failed to go far and only managed to make it to the top 50.
During the subsequent season, he originally didn’t intend to audition and only went to the auditions for accompanying his friend Ashton Gill. But after being encouraged by the judges, he ended-up auditioning too and this time, went all the way to win the competition. His incredible journey from being in the top 50 to winning the title in the following season is seen as an inspiration by many. From American Idol onwards, Laine Hardy is now actively releasing fresh music and continues to expand his global popularity with each hit song.
Laine Hardy Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Laine Hardy
- Nicknames: Laine
- Date of Birth: September 12, 2000
- Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: Asian
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Laine Hardy Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
Laine Hardy Family Details:
- Father: Barry Hardy (General Contractor)
- Mother: Cindy Lou Hardy (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings: Brittany Banta (Older Sister), Kyle (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Laine Hardy Relationships History:
- Sydney Becnel (2018-2019)
- Laci Kaye Booth (2019)
- Gracie Lee (2020)
Laine Hardy Career Highlights:
- American Idol: Winner of season 17 (2019)
- First Extended Play (EP): In the Bayou (2018)
Laine Hardy Distinctive Features:
- Cheerful smile
Laine Hardy Body Measurements:
The American singer Laine Hardy height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 150 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Laine HardyInteresting Facts:
- On season 16 of American Idol, he finished among the top 50 contestants.
- Early on, he didn’t use to sing and only started doing so after being encouraged by his brother.
- By the age of 14, he was performing in local bars and restaurants with his band named Band Hardy.
- He actually didn’t want to audition for season 17 of American Idol and was only there to accompany his friend Ashton Gill. But the judges Luke Bryan, Lionel Richie, and Katy Perry encouraged him to audition. He did so and eventually won the title.