Keyshia Cole is an American singer, record producer, songwriter and businesswoman born on 15th October 1981.she was interested in singing since her childhood. In 2005, Keyshia released her debut album named The Way It Is, which produced some hit singles including Never, Love and I Should Have Cheated. The album was certified gold within 17 weeks and eventually sale off million of copies. Cole pursued her successful singing career and released several albums after that with hit singles such as Just Like You, Calling All Hearts and Point of No Return. Cole won numerous awards and nominations against these albums including Vibe Award, Grammy Awards and Mp3 Music Awards.
In addition to that, Keyshia also appeared in reality television shows titled Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is, Keyshia & Daniel: Family First and Keyshia Cole: All In. All these shows were liked by public because they got a chance to look closer into the professional and personal life of Cole. As for her personal life, Keyshia is married to former NBA player Daniel Gibson.
Keyshia Cole Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Keyshia Cole
- Date of Birth: October 15, 1981
- Birthplace: Oakland, California, United States
- Occupation: Singer, Television Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Natural Hair Color: Black
Keyshia Cole Family Details:
- Father: Leon Cole
- Mother: Yvonne Cole
- Siblings: Sean Cole, Neffeteria Pugh
- Spouse: Daniel Gibson (m. 2011)
- Children: Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr.
Keyshia Cole Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: The Way It Is
- First Film: How She Move
- First TV Show: All of Us
Keyshia Cole Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Bra Size: 36D
- Shoe Size: 7 US
- Body Measurements: 36-24-34
Keyshia Cole Interesting Facts:
- Cole is a Soprano which means she has the highest female vocal range.
- Tupac Shakur was one of her closest friends.
- She was adopted by family friends at the age of two.