Having a professional career spread over four decades, Cyndi Lauper is one of the most well-known and successful musicians of all-time. Her journey towards stardom began in the early 70s when she started performing as a vocalist with various cover bands. A few years later, she made her professional debut as the lead vocalist of the band called Blue Angel which unfortunately after releasing just one album got disbanded. After Blue Angel broke up, Cyndi began pursuing a full-time solo career and achieved immediate stardom when her debut studio album “She’s So Unusual” became a worldwide hit. Since making such a successful debut, Lauper has gone on to release several more critically acclaimed and commercially successful albums that have turned her into one of the world’s top music stars of all-time. In addition to music, she has done a few acting gigs as well and also recognized for her advocacy for LGBT rights in the United States. Now as far as her personal life is concerned, Cyndi married actor David Thornton in 1991 and the couple now have one son together.
Cyndi Lauper Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cynthia Ann Stephanie Lauper
- Nicknames: Cyndi, Cyn
- Date of Birth: June 22, 1953
- Birthplace: New York City, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Activist
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Dark Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Cyndi Lauper Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Age Facts
Cyndi Lauper Family Details:
- Father: Fred Lauper
- Mother: Catrine Lauper
- Siblings: Ellen Lauper (Older Sister), Fred Lauper (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: David Thornton (m. 1991)
- Children Name: Declyn Wallace Thornton Lauper (Son)
Cyndi Lauper Relationships History:
- David Wolff (1982-1988)
- David Thornton – Actor (1989)
Cyndi Lauper Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: She’s So Unusual (1983)
- First Film: Girls Just Want to Have Fun (1985)
- First TV Show: An Evening at the Improv (1982)
Cyndi Lauper Distinctive Features:
- Eccentric Clothing
- Colorful Hairstyles
- High Pitched Voice
Cyndi Lauper Body Measurements:
Following are the complete singer Cyndi Lauper measurements details including her weight, height, shoe and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 114 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Cyndi Lauper Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite musical instrument is Ukulele.
- She is an advocate for LGBT rights in the U.S.
- Her professional singing debut came as a member of the band called Blue Angel.
- Cyndi is known for her distinctive sense of style that features a variety of hair colors and eccentric clothing.
- Lauper damaged her vocal cords in 1977 and was told by doctors that she won’t be able to sing again but luckily she made a healthy recovery.
Love love love Cyndi! ❤️ Beautiful inside and out! Still smokin hot! Killer pipes! Angelic voice! Great dancer! Boundless energy! Fantastic live performer! An ICON forever!