The Puerto Rican Latin trap and reggaeton singer Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio is widely recognized by his stage name Bad Bunny. Wanting to become a singer since childhood, he began releasing music as an independent artist while working as a bagger at a supermarket. He first got discovered through his music on SoundCloud and after being signed by a record label, began gaining recognition among the international audience through his collaborations with other well-known Latino artists. His first major solo hit “Soy Peor” established him as a rising star in the Latin American trap scene and since then, he has gone on to release several top-ten chart ranking songs like Vuelve, Krippy Kush, Amorfoda, Mayores, I Like It, and Mia. With such great global success in the early years of his career, the future of Bad Bunny in the music industry seems really promising.
Bad Bunny Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio
- Nicknames: Bad Bunny
- Date of Birth: March 10, 1994
- Birthplace: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black (Natural)
Bad Bunny Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Bad Bunny Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: He has two younger brothers.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Bad Bunny Relationships History:
- He hasn’t dated anyone publicly till now.
Bad Bunny Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: El Conejo Malo (2017)
Bad Bunny Distinctive Features:
- Razor Cut Hairstyle
- Wears various Jewelry Accessories
- Often wears round colored Eyeglasses
Bad Bunny Body Measurements:
The complete singer Bad Bunny body measurements details are listed below, such as his weight, height and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 0”
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 78 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 159 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Bad Bunny Interesting Facts:
- His favorite color is Red.
- He used to work as a bagger at a supermarket.
- Bad Bunny earned initial fame through SoundCloud.
- While growing up, his musical inspirations were Daddy Yankee, Vico C, and Marc Anthony.