Widely recognized by her stage name Awkwafina, Nora Lum grew up with a strong interest in music. Prior to entering the entertainment industry, she was pursuing a career in journalism but after receiving a positive initial response from the audience, she began pursuing a full-time career in music. Under the stage name Awkwafina, she received initial recognition through songs released online and after being signed by a record label, her debut studio album “Yellow Ranger” got released in 2014. Following the success as a musician, she successfully ventured into the field of acting and has garnered recognition worldwide through her roles blockbuster movies like Ocean’s 8 and Crazy Rich Asians.
Awkwafina Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Nora Lum
- Nicknames: Awkwafina
- Date of Birth: June 2, 1989
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Awkwafina Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Family
Awkwafina Family Details:
- Father: Wally Lum
- Mother: She is a Painter.
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Awkwafina Relationships History:
- There isn’t any information available related to her dating life.
Awkwafina Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Yellow Ranger (014)
- First Film: Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016)
- First TV Show: Girl Code (2014)
Awkwafina Distinctive Features:
- Petite Figure
- Often wears a Nose ring
- Trumpet tattooed on her right arm
Awkwafina Body Measurements:
Listed below are the rapper Awkwafina height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 1”
- Height in Centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Awkwafina Interesting Facts:
- She first began rapping at age 13.
- Her early influences include Tom Waits, Charles Bukowski, Chet Baker, and Joan Didion.
- Nora Lum was working as a journalist prior to gaining success in the entertainment industry.