Penn Badgley is an American actor who was born on November 1, 1986. He grew up in Baltimore Maryland and is the only child of Duff and Lynne Murphy Badgley. As a child, he attended Woolridge Elementary and then transferred to St. Christopher’s School. For his love of on-stage performing, he attended Charles Wright Academy and was also engaged with Seattle Children’s Theatre and the Pine Nut Players Community Theatre. He moved to California with his mother to pursue a full-time acting career and there started as a voiceover artist for a children’s radio station at the age of 11. Penn began his acting with the television series Will & Grace and later appeared on many shows like Daddio, What I Like About You, The Young and the Restless. The actor got the first breakthrough in his on-screen career with the hit TV series Gossip Girl in which he starred as Daniel “Dan” Humphrey.
Alongside TV, Penn started his big-screen career with The Fluffer but got prominence with 2006 hit John Tucker Must Die. Later on, he has gone on to appear in many more films, such as The Stepfather, Easy A, Margin Call, and Greetings from Tim Buckley. In more recent time, he once again came into the limelight with a male lead role in the psychological thriller series, You. Outside acting, he has keenly remained interested in music for years and now performs as the lead singer for the band named MOTHXR. Over the course of his career, Badgley has won many accolades such as Independence Spirit Award, Manchester Film Festival Award, and the Oxford Film Festival Award. In his personal life, he started dating Domino Kirke in 2014 and then married her in 2017. He is the stepfather of Kirke’s son and the couple welcomed their first child together in 2020.
Penn Badgley Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Penn Dayton Badgley
- Nicknames: Penn Badgley
- Date of Birth: November 1, 1986
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Penn Badgley Height Weight Measurements Facts Family
Penn Badgley Family Details:
- Father: Duff Badgley (Newspaper Reporter)
- Mother: Lynne Badgley
- Siblings: One older half-sister
- Spouse Name: Domino Kirke (m. 2017)
- Children Name: One son.
Penn Badgley Relationships History:
- Blake Lively – Actress (2007-2010)
- Zoë Kravitz – Actress (2011-2013)
- Domino Kirke – Singer (2014-Present)
Penn Badgley Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Fluffer (2001)
- First TV Show: Will & Grace (1999)
Penn Badgley Distinctive Features:
- Gap in teeth
- Lean body frame
- A feather tattooed on his right leg
Penn Badgley Body Measurements:
Actor Penn Badgley height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are given below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 72 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 158 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
Penn Badgley Interesting Facts:
- D’Angelo is his all-time favorite singer.
- Penn sings and can also play guitar.
- He was 12 years old when his parents divorced.
- He actually turned down his popular role of Dan Humphrey in the film Gossip Girl multiple times before finally accepting.