Better known by her in-ring name names like Zelina Vega and Rosita, Thea Megan Trinidad first began wrestling training at the age of 17. Her in-ring debut came in 2010 for National Wrestling Superstars (NWS) under the name Divina Fly. After that, she worked for various independent promotions and gained major recognition through her time at the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Recognizing her talent, World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) signed her and she began training at their developmental branch NXT under the name Zelina Vega. Apart from in-ring action, she is also managing the wrestler Andrade Cien Almas and made her WWE main roster debut as his manager as well.
Zelina Vega Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Thea Megan Trinidad
- Nicknames: Zelina Vega, Rosita,
- Date of Birth: December 27, 1990
- Birthplace: Queens, New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Professional Wrestler, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Zelina Vega Body Measurements Height Weight Vital Stats
Zelina Vega Family Details:
- Father: Michael Angel Trinidad
- Mother: Monique Trinidad
- Siblings: Timothy Trinidad (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Zelina Vega Relationships History:
- Rich Dollaz (2014)
- Austin Aries (2015-2017)
Zelina Vega Career Highlights:
- Professional Wrestling Debut: 2010
- WWE Main Roster Debut: SmackDown (2018)
- First Film: Dorothy and the Witches of Oz (2012)
- First TV Show: DC Movie News (2015)
Zelina Vega Signature Moves:
- Somersault senton
Zelina Vega Distinctive Features:
- Pointed Nose
- Wide Forehead
- High Cheekbones
Zelina Vega Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of Zelina Vega body measurements complete details such as her weight, height, bust, hip, waist, dress bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 1”
- Height in Centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 50 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 110 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Zelina Vega Interesting Facts:
- Her father died in the 9/11 terror attack on the World Trade Centre.
- Zelina Vega is trained in dance forms like Zumba, jazz, ballet, and hip-hop.
- In an interview, Thea stated that she wanted to be the female Rey Mysterio.
- She was inspired to enter the film industry by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.