The American model Samantha Hoopes is widely recognized for her appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue and the advertisements for brands like Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. Having started the modeling career in her teens, she gained worldwide exposure at a major level during 2014 through her appearance in the Sports Illustrated’s 50th Anniversary Swimsuit issue. Following that appearance, her career just took-off and since then has worked with several multinational companies along with making appearances in many well-known magazines. While enjoying a well-established modeling career, she has ventured into the field of acting as well and has played key roles in a number of films and television series. Now coming towards her personal life, Samantha Hoopes is currently engaged to Italian entrepreneur Salvatore Palella who proposed to her after being together for almost one year.
Samantha Hoopes Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Samantha Hoopes
- Nicknames: Samantha
- Date of Birth: February 10, 1991
- Birthplace: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Samantha Hoopes Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Facts
Samantha Hoopes Family Details:
- Father: Robert Hoopes
- Mother: Theresa Hoopes
- Siblings: She has four older sisters.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Samantha Hoopes Relationships History:
- Russell Wilson – American Football Player (2015)
- Salvatore Palella – Italian Entrepreneur (Engaged 2018)
Samantha Hoopes Distinctive Features:
- Big Lips
- Stunning Body
Samantha Hoopes Body Measurements:
American model Samantha Hoopes body measurements complete details such as her weight, height, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 34D
- Cup Size: D
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 38-25-35
Samantha Hoopes Interesting Facts:
- Purple is her favorite color.
- She now has a huge fan following on social media as well.
- While studying, she actually wanted to become a gym teacher.
- The Maxim magazine ranked her at 18th place on Maxim’s 100 Hottest in 2014.
- In 2014, she appeared in the Sports Illustrated’s 50th Anniversary Swimsuit issue.
- Samantha used to play field hockey but had to quit after starting modeling as she would often get bruises.