The Australian model Nicole Trunfio first rose to fame after winning the reality TV series Supermodel of Australia in 2002 and later ending up being the runner-up in the international version of the show, Supermodel of the World. During her long successful career, she has worked with some of the most well-known designers worldwide including Victoria’s Secret, Versace, Gucci, Chanel, Fendi, and Dolce & Gabbana along with being featured in a large number of international magazines. Due to her huge success, Nicole is now an inspiration for many upcoming models and has served as a mentor to many models on various modeling competition shows over the years. In addition to being a model, she holds a keen interest in acting since childhood and has expressed the desire to pursue a career as an actress too. Now coming towards the personal life of Nicole Trunfio, she is the youngest of four children and is currently married to musician Gary Clark Jr.
Nicole Trunfio Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Nicole Trunfio
- Nicknames: Nicole
- Date of Birth: March 16, 1986
- Birthplace: Merredin, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Nicole Trunfio Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size Facts
Nicole Trunfio Family Details:
- Father: Giuseppe Trunfio
- Mother: Kim Trunfio
- Siblings: She has three older siblings.
- Spouse Name: Gary Clark Jr. (m. 2016)
- Children Name: Zion Clark (Son), Gia Leblane (Daughter)
Nicole Trunfio Relationships History:
- Ryan Leslie – Model (2009-2010)
- Benji Madden – Guitarist (2011)
- Gary Clark Jr. – Musician (2012)
Nicole Trunfio Career Highlights:
- First Film: Two Fists, One Heart (2009)
- First TV Show: Supermodel of Australia (2002)
Nicole Trunfio Distinctive Features:
Nicole Trunfio Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete model Nicole Trunfio height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Nicole Trunfio Interesting Facts:
- She became the face of David Jones’ winter 2011 launch after replacing Miranda Kerr.
- Nicole first got approached by a modeling agent at the age of 15 while she was shopping.
- She won the reality TV series Supermodel of Australian in 2002 while finished at second place on its international version Supermodel of the World.