Naomi Campbell is one of the most well-known and successful models of all-time. After being first discovered at the age of just 15, she has gone on to achieve the status of a supermodel of her generation. Over the course of her modeling career which is spread over multiple decades, Naomi has worked with nearly all top fashion brands worldwide, she has graced the covers of a large number of international magazines and has also held a very high-profile endorsement portfolio. Following her huge success as a model, Naomi successfully ventured into the fields of music and acting. She released her debut studio album Baby Woman in 1994 while as an actress, Campbell has made appearances in a large number of films and TV shows over the years. Outside her professional work, Naomi is also known for her activism against racial discrimination in the fashion industry and her involvement with several charitable causes around the world. Lastly, coming towards her personal life, Naomi Campbell hasn’t gotten married till now but over the years her name has been romantically linked with several A-list celebrities. She has previously remained engaged to U2 band bassist Adam Clayton and the Italian businessman Flavio Briatore as well.
Naomi Campbell Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Naomi Elaine Campbell
- Nicknames: Black Panther
- Date of Birth: May 22, 1970
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Naomi Campbell Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Naomi Campbell Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Valerie Morris (Dancer)
- Siblings: Pierre Campbell (Younger Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Naomi Campbell Relationships History:
- Adam Clayton – Bassist (1993)
- Sean Combs – Musician (2002)
- Usher Raymond – Singer (2004)
- Vladislav Doronin – Real Estate Entrepreneur (2008-2013)
- Michael Fassbender – Actor (2014)
- Skepta – Rapper (2016-2018)
Naomi Campbell Career Highlights:
- First Film: Cool as Ice (1991)
- First TV Show: The Chiffy Kids (1978)
- Debut Album: Baby Woman (1994)
- First Music Video: “Is This Love” by Bob Marley and the Wailers (1978)
Naomi Campbell Distinctive Features:
- Statuesque, model-like figure
Naomi Campbell Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete model Naomi Campbell height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9½”
- Height in Centimeters: 177 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Naomi Campbell Interesting Facts:
- She has learned scuba diving.
- The model has a scar on her nose.
- Her biological father left the family when her mother was four months pregnant.
- Former South African President Nelson Mandela used to consider her his honorary granddaughter.
- She was the first-ever black female model to appear on the covers of British Vogue, French Vogue, British Elle, and Time Magazine.