Sharon Rachel Osbourne is an English TV personality, author, and businesswoman. As a child, she was brought up in London, with her brother named David. In her professional career, she got fame after appearing in the reality television show named The Osbournes (2002-05) that aired on MTV. Later, she also acted as a judge for the popular talent shows like The X Factor and America’s Got Talent. As a host, she hosted her own television talk show, The Sharon Osbourne Show, which aired on various US and UK channels. In 2011, she hosted the CBS talk show The Talk and season 2 of Rock of Love: Charm School. In 2014 and 2017, she appeared as an occasional panelist on the talk show ‘Loose Women’. In addition to all this, Sharon earned recognition in the publishing industry by releasing multiple autobiographies and novels.
Her first autobiography ‘Extreme’ debuted at number one on the Sunday Times bestseller list and became the highest-selling autobiography in the British records. Her other ventures include a management company named ‘Sharon Osbourne Management’ that manages several famous artists. In recognition of her contributions in various fields, she has received several accolades over the years and even has a wax figure of herself at the Madame Tussauds museum. Lastly, coming towards her personal life, Osbourne met singer Ozzy Osbourne at the age of 18. They got married in 1982 and have three children named Aimee, Kelly, and Jack.
Sharon Osbourne Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sharon Rachel Levy
- Nicknames: Shaz
- Date of Birth: October 09, 1952
- Birthplace: Brixton, London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: TV Personality, Author, Businesswoman
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green with a hint of Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
Sharon Osbourne Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
Sharon Osbourne Family Details:
- Father: Don Arden (Businessman)
- Mother: Hope Arden
- Siblings: Dixie (Stepsister), David Arden (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Ozzy Osbourne (m. 1982)
- Children Name: Jack Osbourne (Son), Kelly Osbourne and Aimee Osbourne (Daughters)
Sharon Osbourne Relationships History:
- Jay Leno – TV Personality (1977-1978)
- Ozzy Osbourne – Singer (1970-Present)
Sharon Osbourne Career Highlights:
- First Autobiography: Extreme (2005)
- First Film: Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)
- First TV Show: Behind the Music (1998)
Sharon Osbourne Distinctive Features:
- High Cheekbones
- Short Body Stature
Sharon Osbourne Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete Sharon Osbourne body measurements details, including her height, weight, and shoe size etc.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 5’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Sharon Osbourne Interesting Facts:
- In her younger years, she wanted to become a ballerina.
- Over the years, she has undergone several cosmetic surgeries.
- She first became pregnant at the age of 17 and underwent an abortion.