A British American actress and author Julianne Moore born on December 3, 1960. As a child, she wants to be a doctor because Moore was good in studies and was a fervent reader. Julianne’s hobby of reading escorted her to begin acting at school level. She performed in several plays there and later on decided to pursue a theatrical career. Moore acting career started from theatre and minor roles in television series. Julianne Moore earned breakthrough in 1985 from the play As the World Turns and as well won a Daytime Emmy Award against this series. After appearing in a number of television series she moved towards Hollywood and illustrates her acting abilities there. Her debut film was Tales from the Darkside: The Movie released in 1990. Up to the early 2000s Julianne made herself a leading actress in Hollywood by starring in blockbuster films including Nine Months, Boogie Nights, Hannibal and The Hours. In 2014, The Hunger Game Series provided her a lot more fame and recognition.
Moore has won numerous awards and nominations in her whole career such as Academy Award, Golden Globe Award and Emmy Award. Furthermore, being a children author she wrote a series of children’s books and gained critical acclaim. As for her personal life, Julianne married twice, firstly with stage director John Gould Rubin and later on with director Bart Freundich in 2003 and the couple has two children together.
Julianne Moore Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Julie Anne Smith
- Nicknames: Juli, Julianne Moore
- Date of Birth: December 3, 1960
- Birthplace: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Author
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Red
Julianne Moore Family Details:
- Father: Peter Moore Smith
- Mother: Anne Love Smith
- Siblings: Valerie Smith, Peter Moore Smith
- Spouse: Bart Freundlich (m. 2003), John Gould Rubin (m. 1986–1995)
- Children: Caleb Freundlich, Liv Freundlich
Julianne Moore Career Highlights:
- First Film: Tales from The Darkside: The Movie
- First TV Show: The Edge of Night
Julianne Moore Body Measurements:
Below we have listed the complete Julianne Moore body measurements including her weight, height, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-35
Julianne Moore Interesting Facts:
- The actress is left handed.
- She is afraid of skiing.
- Julianne Moore hates her freckles.