Gemma Chan started her professional career as a model in order to pay fund her drama school training and once she completed her training, made a full-time transition into acting. She began pursuing a full-time on-screen acting career in 2009 and after a few minor film and television gigs, Gemma landed her first high-profile role in the 2014 film, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. With that breakout role, her career just took-off and soon became an internationally recognized film star through her acclaimed performances in the movie Crazy Rich Asians and hit science fiction television series, Humans. While gaining fame and success at the international level through her on-screen work, she has still maintained her attention towards the theater work and continues to star in various plays from time to time. Now coming towards the personal life of the actress, Gemma Chan remained in a relationship with comedian Jack Whitehall from 2011 to 2017.
Gemma Chan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gemma Chan
- Nicknames: Gemma
- Date of Birth: November 29, 1982
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress, Former Model
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Gemma Chan Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Age Facts
Gemma Chan Family Details:
- Father: He is an Engineer.
- Mother: Helen Born (Pharmacist)
- Siblings: She has one younger Sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Gemma Chan Relationships History:
- Jack Whitehall – Comedian (2011-2017)
Gemma Chan Career Highlights:
- First Film: When Evil Calls (2006)
- First TV Show: Project Catwalk (2006)
Gemma Chan Distinctive Features:
- A Mole on the Upper Lip
Gemma Chan Body Measurements:
The actress Gemma Chan height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Gemma Chan Interesting Facts:
- She is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club.
- Gemma is classically trained in the piano and violin.
- She used to be a competitive swimmer at the national level.
- Chan started working as a model in order to fund her drama school training.
- After graduation, she turned down a legal job offer in order to pursue acting.