One of the most successful golfers in the history of the sport, Tiger Woods turned pro in 1996 and in his very first years became an internationally recognized athlete by winning the 1997 Masters title. Since doing so, he has continued to be a prominent star of the sport by winning all major championships of the game on multiple occasions. Due to his continuous achievements, Tiger has dominated the world ranking for years, having held the number one position consecutively from 1999 to 2004 and then again from 2005 and 2010. Although the golf star wasn’t able to continue his dominance in recent years due to poor form, series of injuries, family issues and but he once again returned to form in 2018 and won his first tournament in five years with a victory at the Tour Championship. Overall, Woods has set several records during his career including the youngest player to achieve the career Grand Slam, has held the World Number One rank for the greatest total number of weeks, and the fastest player to win 50 tournaments on tour. In addition to his achievements as a golfer, Tiger has received a lot of media coverage due to his personal life as well. He was married to former model Elin Nordegren from 2004 to 2010 but over the years has remained romantically involved with several women even having an extramarital affair.
Tiger Woods Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Eldrick Tont Woods
- Nicknames: Tiger, Righty
- Date of Birth: December 30, 1975
- Birthplace: Cypress, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Golfer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Tiger Woods Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Facts
Tiger Woods Family Details:
- Father: Earl Woods (War Veteran)
- Mother: Kultida Woods
- Siblings: Royce (Half-sister), Earl Jr. and Kevin (Half-brothers)
- Spouse Name: Elin Nordegren (m. 2004–2010)
- Children Name: Sam Alexis Woods (Daughter), Charlie Axel Woods (Son)
Tiger Woods Relationships History:
- Lara Dutta – Actress (2001)
- Kashmira Karanjia (2002-2009)
- Theresa Rogers – Professor (2004-2009)
- Elin Nordegren – Model (2004-2009)
- Lindsey Vonn – Alpine Ski Racer (2012-2015)
Tiger Woods Career Highlights:
- Turned Professional: 1996
- First Major Title: The Masters (1997)
- First Grand Slam: 1999
Tiger Woods Body Measurements:
Professional golfer Tiger Woods height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 1”
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 84 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 185 pounds
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 11 (US)
Tiger Woods Interesting Facts:
- Tiger is a Buddhist.
- He often wears red color while playing.
- “Caddyshack” is among his all-time favorite movies.
- At the age of 24, Woods became the youngest golfer ever to win a career grand slam.
- Some of his favorite musicians are Janet Jackson, U2 and Boyz II Men.
- Tiger has remained one of the world’s highest-paid athletes for several years.
- He underwent eye surgery in 1999 after which he no longer wears glasses.
- His father gave him the nickname “Tiger” in honor of his friend Col. Vuong Dang Phong.
- Tiger achieved the World Number 1 ranking for the first ever time in 1997, less than a year after turning pro.