Meredith Eaton is an American actress who has gained recognition at the international level through her tremendous performances in several hit films and television series. Having made her on-screen debut back in 1999, she has gone on to emerge as one of the most prominent short-stature actresses in the world. The first major gig of her acting career came with the main cast role in the early-2000s series Family Law, which made her the first female with dwarfism to land a regular role in an American primetime series. Following that breakthrough, Meredith has gone on to make guest and recurring appearances in several more popular shows, such as Boston Legal, NCIS, and Battle Creek. In recent years, her most noteworthy work has come in the form of her role as Matilda “Matty” Webber in the American action-adventure series, MacGyver.
Alongside her work on the small-screen, Eaton holds a few major film credits as well, including Unconditional Love, Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach, and Paranormal Activity. Lastly, moving towards the off-camera life of the actress, Meredith Eaton remained married to actor Michael Gilden from 2001 to his death in 2006. After that, she then married photographer Brian Gordon in 2008 and the couple has one daughter together.
Meredith Eaton Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Meredith Hope Eaton
- Nicknames: Short-Stature Actress, Merrie
- Date of Birth: August 26, 1974
- Birthplace: Long Island, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Meredith Eaton Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
Meredith Eaton Family Details:
- Father: Her father is an administrative law judge.
- Mother: Diane Eaton (Clinical Social Worker)
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Brian S. Gordon (m. 2008), Michael Gilden (m. 2001–2006)
- Children Name: She has one daughter.
Meredith Eaton Relationships History:
- Michael Gilden – Actor (1997–2006)
- Brian S. Gordon – Photographer (2007-Present)
Meredith Eaton Career Highlights:
- First Film: Unconditional Love (2002)
- First TV Show: NYPD Blue (2001)
Meredith Eaton Distinctive Features:
- Short Stature
- Gleaming Face
Meredith Eaton Body Measurements:
The American actress Meredith Eaton body measurements complete details can be found below, such as her height, weight, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 4’ 0”
- Height in Centimeters: 122 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
Meredith Eaton Interesting Facts:
- She is an advocate of animal rights.
- Her first husband Michael Gilden committed suicide in 2006.
- Meredith briefly worked as a psychotherapist in a psychiatric hospital.