Tate McRae is a young star of the entertainment industry who first grabbed widespread attention through her dancing skills and then branched into the field of music as well. Having trained in various dance styles since childhood, she started dancing competitively in 2013 and began attracting attention through her fabulous performances at various events. In 2016, Tate joined the thirteenth season of the American dance competition show So You Think You Can Dance. Despite being just 13 at the time, she showcased exceptional creativity and maturity in her performances throughout the competition and eventually finished in third place.
Following her sensational rise through dancing, McRae then turned her attention towards her musical passion as well. Using her already established YouTube channel, she began sharing her original songs that generated a lot of buzz online. Soon, she got signed by a record label and it marked the beginning of her proper musical career. In the year 2020, she first released an EP “All the Things I Never Said” and followed up with an internationally hit single “You Broke Me First”. With these remarkable achievements in both the music and dancing fields, Tate McRae is now been recognized as one of the brightest young talents and is deemed to have a bright future in the entertainment world
Tate McRae Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Tate McRae
- Nicknames: Tatey
- Date of Birth: July 1, 2003
- Birthplace: Calgary, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Singer, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde (Natural)
Tate McRae Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Tate McRae Family Details:
- Father: Todd Rosner (Lawyer)
- Mother: Tanja Rosner (Dance Instructor)
- Siblings: Tucker McRae (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Tate McRae Relationships History:
- Due to her busy schedule, she hasn’t dated anyone yet.
Tate McRae Career Highlights:
- Debut Extended Play (EP): All the Things I Never Said (2020)
- First Film: Annie (2014)
- First TV Show: Dancing with the Stars (2014)
Tate McRae Distinctive Features:
- Thick Eyebrows
- Heart-shaped lips
- Triangular face shape
Tate McRae Body Measurements:
The Canadian star Tate McRae height, weight, shoe size, vital stats, and other body measurements complete information is listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Tate McRae Interesting Facts:
- The first names of her entire family start with the alphabet “T”.
- In 2020, she was featured on Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list.
- In 2016, Tate placed third on the reality TV show So You Think You Can Dance.
- She is a highly skilled hip hop, ballet, contemporary, jazz, and ballroom dancer.