Kerris Dorsey started her on-screen professional acting career in mid-2000 and first rose to fame through her performance as Paige Whedon in the TV drama series, Brothers & Sisters. On the other hand, the big-screen acting career took-off in 2011 when she starred in the hit film, Moneyball. Since becoming an internationally recognized actress with these performances, Kerris continues to remain highly active in the industry, undertaking new challenging projects from time to time. Moving away from her professional work, Dorsey likes to share her off-camera life with her fans as well and that’s why in 2014, Kerris publicly revealed that she and actor Dylan Minnette were in a relationship.
Kerris Dorsey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kerris Lilla Dorsey
- Nicknames: Kerris
- Date of Birth: January 9, 1998
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Kerris Dorsey Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Facts
Kerris Dorsey Family Details:
- Father: John Dorsey (Businessman)
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Justine Rose Dorsey (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Kerris Dorsey Relationships History:
- Dylan Minnette – Actor (2014)
Kerris Dorsey Career Highlights:
- First Film: Walk the Line (2005)
- First TV Show: Scrubs (2006)
Kerris Dorsey Body Measurements:
The complete actress Kerris Dorsey body measurements information is listed below, such as her weight, height, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: 35-24-33
Kerris Dorsey Interesting Facts:
- She is an award-winning rhythmic gymnast.
- Kerris Dorsey first began acting at the age of just six.
- She has appeared in commercials for KFC, Hallmark, State Farm, and Safeway etc.