Kate del Castillo is a Mexican-American actress. Daughter of legendary Mexican actor Eric del Castillo, she grew up with two siblings, a sister named Veronica and a half-brother Ponciano. Kate started her career from the film The Last Escape, and first earned popularity through her role in the telenovela Muchachitas. After that, she continued her profession in Latin America and played lead roles in Alguna vez, Ramona, and many more. Kate then broke into international limelight through Spanish series, La Reina del Sur. She made her Hollywood debut with the film Under the Same Moon in 2007 and afterward appeared in many supporting characters in popular films like No Good Deed, The 33, and Bad Boys for Life. As for her accolades, Del Castillo was entitled as one of the “Stars of the Year 2007” and in 2011 she was named among the “25 most influential women” and “50 most beautiful” by the Español magazine.
In 2009, Kate was selected as an Ambassador for the Mexican Commission on Human Rights and in that same year, she launched the Blue Heart Campaign to advance the consciousness and fight human trading. Now coming towards personal life, the actress has remained involved in many romantic relationships over the years. Firstly, she married the Mexican footballer Luis Garcia in 2001 which ended three years later while her second marriage was to Aaron Diaz that lasted from 2009 to 2012. While her other significant relationships have been with actor Sean Penn and allegedly with Mexican drug lord El-Chapo.
Kate del Castillo Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kate del Castillo Negrete Trillo
- Nicknames: Kate
- Date of Birth: October 23, 1972
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico
- Nationality: American, Mexican
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Race/ Ethnicity: Mixed
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Kate del Castillo Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Kate del Castillo Family Details:
- Father: Eric del Castillo
- Mother: Kate Trillo del Castillo (Actor)
- Siblings: Veronica del Castillo (Sister), Ponciano del Castillo (Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Aarón Díaz (m. 2009–2012), Luis García Postigo (m. 2001–2004)
- Children Name: None
Kate del Castillo Relationships History:
- Emilio Azcarraga Jean
- Luis García Postigo (m. 2001–2004)
- Aarón Díaz (m. 2009–2012)
- Sean Penn (2015-2016)
Kate del Castillo Career Highlights:
- First Film: Los de abajo (1978)
- First TV Show: Muchachitas (1991)
Kate del Castillo Body Measurements:
The following are the complete Mexican actress Kate del Castillo height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-26-36
Kate del Castillo Interesting Facts:
- She acquired U.S. citizenship in 2015.
- Alongside her professional work, Kate is also prominently recognized for her connection with Mexican drug lord El Chapo.