The professional acting career of Isabelle Fuhrman began at age 7. Her film debut came in 2007 with Hounddog but it was her next movie, Orphan that established Isabelle as a force to reckoned with. The actress has followed up her initial success with more prominent roles in big-hits like The Hunger Games and After Earth. While making a name for herself internationally through movies, Fuhrman has entered the television industry as well with roles in many series including Ghost Whisperer, and Masters of S*x. Moving towards her off-camera life, Isabelle Fuhrman has been romantically linked with actors Colin Ford and Joel Courtney.
Isabelle Fuhrman Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Isabelle Fuhrman
- Nicknames: Isabelle
- Date of Birth: February 25, 1997
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Black
Isabelle Fuhrman Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Isabelle Fuhrman Family Details:
- Father: Nick Fuhrman (Business Consultant)
- Mother: Elina Fuhrman (Journalist)
- Siblings: Madeline Fuhrman (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Isabelle Fuhrman Relationships History:
- Colin Ford (2012-2013)
- Joel Courtney (2014)
Isabelle Fuhrman Career Highlights:
- First Film: Hounddog (2007)
- First TV Show: Justice (2006)
Isabelle Fuhrman Distinctive Features:
- Freckles on Face
Isabelle Fuhrman Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Isabelle Fuhrman body measurements such as her weight, height, dress, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 51 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 112 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-25-34
Isabelle Fuhrman Interesting Facts:
- Her acting career began at age 7.
- Isabelle Fuhrman can sing and play guitar as well.
- She originally auditioned for the lead role of Katniss Everdeen in the film The Hunger Games but wasn’t selected because of being too young.