The Dutch actress, screenwriter, director and former model, Famke Janssen was born on 5 November, 1964. Best known for her roles in the X-Men film series, Taken film series and TV show Nip-Tuck as well, the professional career of her began as a fashion model. After deciding to quite modeling, Famke soon entered into the field of acting in 1990s and after having minor roles in a few television series, she made her big screen debut in 1992 with film Father’s & Sons but first became known to international audience through her role in 1995 James Bond series film, GoldenEye. Over the next few years, Janssen landed roles in several more movies but none of them received any major success until the 2000 hit X-Men in which she portrayed the character of Dr. Jean Grey. The actress received praise for her performance in the film and since then, has reprised her role in the next films of the series. In addition to X-Men, her other highly success work has been in the Taken film series. Along with the big screen, she has also worked in several TV series and films over the years such as Nip/Tuck and Hemlock Grove. As for her personal life, Famke Janssen remained married to Kip Williams from 1995 to 2000 while after that she has been linked with Ryan Gosling and Cole Frates.
Famke Janssen Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Famke Beumer Janssen
- Nickname: Famke
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: November 5, 1965
- Birthplace: Amstelveen, Netherlands
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Famke Janssen Family Details:
- Father: N/a
- Mother: N/a
- Siblings: Antoinette Beumer, Marjolein Beumer
- Spouse: KipWilliams (m. 1995–2000)
- Children: None
Famke Janssen Career Highlights:
- First Film: Fathers & Sons (1992)
- First TV Show: Star Trek: The Next Generation (1992)
Famke Janssen Body Measurements:
Listed below are actress Famke Janssen body measurements complete details including her weight, height, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 62 kg (137 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35
Famke Janssen Interesting Facts:
- She can speak French, English, Dutch and German languages.
- Famke’s middle and last name are actually the surnames of her mother and father respectively.
- The actress was offered the female lead role in “Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines” (2003) but turned it down.