Carrie Coon is an American actress born in Copley, Ohio on January 24, 1981. She is best known for projects like The Leftovers, Fargo, and Gone Girl as well as her extensive Broadway work. Coon graduated from the University of Mount Union in 2003 with a degree in English and Spanish, and later earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in acting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She began her career in regional theatre before moving on to Broadway, where she appeared in productions like “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” and “The Realistic Joneses.”
In addition to her work in theater, Coon has appeared in a number of films and television shows. Some of her career’s most notable on-screen projects include Fargo, The Leftovers, The Sinner, Gone Girl, and The Gilded Age. She has received critical acclaim for her performances and has won several awards as well. Now lastly coming to her personal life, Carrie Coon is married to actor Tracy Letts, and the couple has two children together.
Carrie Coon Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Carrie Alexandra Coon
- Nicknames: Carrie
- Date of Birth: January 24, 1981
- Birthplace: Copley, Ohio, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Carrie Coon Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Family
Carrie Coon Family Details:
- Father Name: John Coon
- Mother Name: Paula Coon
- Sibling Name: She has one sister and three brothers.
- Spouse Name: Tracy Letts (m. 2013)
- Children Name: Haskell Letts (Son)
Carrie Coon Relationships History:
- Tracy Letts – Actor (2013-Present)
Carrie Coon Career Highlights:
- First Film: Gone Girl (2014)
- First TV Show: The Playboy Club (2011)
Carrie Coon Distinctive Features:
- Short Hair
- Lean Body
Carrie Coon Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actress Carrie Coon height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
Carrie Coon Interesting Facts:
- She is a gifted athlete and grew up playing soccer at a high level.
- Carrie and her husband Tracy have a 16 years age gap between them.
- She has done an M.F.A. in acting from the University of Wisconsin–Madison.