Ariana DeBose started her professional journey as a dancer while later on ventured into the fields of acting and singing too. Her debut in the entertainment industry came as a contestant on the reality TV show So You Think You Can Dance where she made it into the Top 20. Following that, Ariana launched her acting career through Broadway and gained acclaim for her fabulous performances in musicals likes Motown, Hamilton, A Bronx Tale, and Summer: The Donna Summer Musical. Her on-stage success then soon brought on-screen work opportunities for her as well.
Although her film and television career is pretty short yet, still she has already managed to gain international fame and fan following through her captivating performances in projects like The Prom, Schmigadoon!, West Side Story, and Argylle. Now lastly coming towards her personal life, Ariana DeBose came out as queer in 2015 and is reported to have dated Jill Johnson.
Ariana DeBose Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ariana DeBose
- Nicknames: Ariana
- Date of Birth: January 25, 1991
- Birthplace: North Carolina, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Dancer, and Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: Mixed (Black, White, and Hispanic)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Ariana DeBose Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Family
Ariana DeBose Family Details:
- Father: He is of Afro-Puerto Rican descent.
- Mother: Gina DeBose (Teacher)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ariana DeBose Relationships History:
- Jill Johnson
Ariana DeBose Career Highlights:
- First Film: Seaside (2018)
- First TV Show: Blue Bloods (2016)
Ariana DeBose Distinctive Features:
- Curly hair
- Pierced ears
Ariana DeBose Body Measurements:
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 114 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Ariana DeBose Interesting Facts:
- In 2015 she came out as queer.
- Her mother is white while her father is of Afro-Puerto Rican descent.
- In 2009 she competed on the reality show So You Think You Can Dance and finished among the Top 20.