Matthew Mackendree Lanter is an American actor and model born on April 1, 1983. His career began in 2005 with the recurring role of Nick in the Teen-Drama series Point Pleasant. Following that, Matt performed various roles in several television series such as Commander in Chief, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Ultimate Spider-Man and Star-Crossed. Along with television, Lanter as well appeared in numerous films and also landed his voice for several roles in animated films such as Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Roommate and Justice League: Throne of Atlantis. As far as his personal life is concerned, Matt Lanter became married to his longtime girlfriend Angela Stacy in 2013.
Matt Lanter Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Matthew Mackendree Lanter
- Nicknames: Matt Lanter
- Date of Birth: April 1, 1983
- Birthplace: Massillon, Ohio, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Matt Lanter Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
Matt Lanter Family Details:
- Father: Joseph Lanter
- Mother: Jana Burson
- Siblings: Kara Day Lanter (Sister)
- Spouse: Angela Stacy (m. 2013)
- Children: None
Matt Lanter Career Highlights:
- First Film: Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius (2004)
- First TV Show: Manhunt (2004)
Matt Lanter Body Measurements:
Following are the complete Matt Lanter body measurements details like the actor weight, height, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 75kg (165 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
Matt Lanter Interesting Facts:
- Matt loves popcorn.
- Lanter is softy by heart.
- His teen crush was Jenny McCarthy.
- One of his first cars was a T-topped Trans-Am.