Harry Hamlin is one of the most prominent stars of the entertainment industry who has had a pretty successful acting career spread over multiple decades. After debuting in the mid-70s, his first major breakthrough came with the 1981 hit film Clash of the Titans. Following that, he began starring in the late-80s legal drama series L.A. Law and its massive success internationally, which turned him into a household name. Despite such a rapid rise in the industry, Harry has kept his on-screen career on a limited scale and has only worked on projects that intrigued his interest. Out of his extensive filmography, some most noteworthy films and TV series are Perfume, Movie Stars, Mad Men, and Veronica Mars.
Outside acting, Harry is a well-established businessman too with a keen interest in fusion power. Alongside that, he is a published author as well. Other than his professional success, Harry Hamlin is also known for his three high-profile marriages to actresses Laura Johnson, Nicollette Sheridan, and Lisa Rinna respectively. While his first two marriages were short-lived, Harry and Lisa have managed to carry their relationship successfully since marrying in 1997. In total, Hamlin has three children including one son with ex-girlfriend Ursula Andress and two daughters with wife Lisa Rinna.
Harry Hamlin Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Harry Robinson Hamlin
- Nicknames: Harry
- Date of Birth: October 30, 1951
- Birthplace: Pasadena, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Businessman
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
Harry Hamlin Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Harry Hamlin Family Details:
- Father: Chauncey Jerome Hamlin, Jr. (Aeronautical Engineer)
- Mother: Bernice (née Robinson) (Socialite)
- Siblings: Clay Francis Lindus, Louie Hamlin, and David Gray Hamlin (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Lisa Rinna (m. 1997), Nicollette Sheridan (m. 1991–1992), Laura Johnson (m. 1985–1989)
- Children Name: Dimitri Alexander Hamlin (Son), Amelia Gray Hamlin, and Delilah Belle Hamlin (Daughters)
Harry Hamlin Relationships History:
- Ursula Andress – Actress (1979-1983)
- Laura Johnson – Actress (1984-1989)
- Nicollette Sheridan – Actress (1991-1992)
- Lisa Rinna – Actress (1992-Present)
Harry Hamlin Career Highlights:
- First Video Game: God of War II (2007)
- Debut Film: Movie Movie (1978)
- First TV Show: Studs Lonigan (1979)
Harry Hamlin Distinctive Features:
- Chiseled facial features
Harry Hamlin Body Measurements:
Actor Harry Hamlin height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete information can be found below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 180 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 161 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Harry Hamlin Interesting Facts:
- He is an advocate for fusion power.
- He has a son with ex-fiancée Ursula Andress.
- In 1987, People Magazine named him the Sexiest Man Alive.
- He holds a dual Bachelor of Arts degree in drama and psychology from Yale University.