Alaqua Cox is one of the young and upcoming stars of the entertainment industry. Born to Elena and Bill Cox, she is Deaf by birth and also an amputee with a prosthetic leg. Growing up, she attended the educational institute for kids with special needs and actively took part in various sports there, especially volleyball and basketball. Following the completion of her academic education, Alaqua landed the opportunity of entering the field of acting. She debuted in 2021 with the Marvel Comics superhero series Hawkeye. Her performance as Maya Lopez / Echo met with widespread acclaim and with that, she quickly garnered the status of a role model in the deaf community. The overwhelmingly positive response to her casting and performance has now led to the creation of a future spin-off series that focuses on her character of Maya Lopez / Echo.
Alaqua Cox Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alaqua Cox
- Nicknames: Alaqua
- Date of Birth: February 13, 1997
- Birthplace: Menominee Reservation, Wisconsin, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Alaqua Cox Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Alaqua Cox Family Details:
- Father: Bill Cox
- Mother: Elena Cox
- Siblings: Will Cox (Younger Brother), Jordan (Brother), Katie Cox (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Alaqua Cox Relationships History:
- She has a boyfriend but hasn’t shared any details about him.
Alaqua Cox Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Hawkeye (2021)
Alaqua Cox Distinctive Features:
- Thin eyebrows
- Plush lower lips
- Almond-shaped eyes
- A prosthetic right leg
Alaqua Cox Body Measurements:
The native American actress Alaqua Cox height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 130 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Alaqua Cox Interesting Facts:
- She has previously worked for Amazon and FedEx.
- She is deaf and an amputee with a prosthetic right leg.
- With great success in Hollywood, she has emerged as a role model in the Deaf community.