Candice Swanepoel is a South African fashion model born on October 20, 1988. After being discovered by a agent in a flea market and she started her professional career at the age of 15. She made her first runway appearance when she was 16 and received a lot of appreciation for her beauty and confidence. Candice garnered further international fame in 2007 when she became the first ever South African model to appear on the runway in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Since then, she has now worked with some of the world’s most renowned fashion designers and brands including Tom Ford, Stella McCartney, Ralph Lauren, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy and Dolce and Gabbana.
In addition to this, the Victoria’s Secret Angel has also been featured over the covers of several international magazines such as Vogue, GQ, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar. When it comes to her personal life, Swanepoel met Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli at the age of 17 and the couple has been dating since then.
Candice Swanepoel Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Candice Swanepoel
- Nicknames: Flamingo, Perfection
- Occupation: Model
- Date of Birth: 20 October 1988
- Birthplace: Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Candice Swanepoel Family Details:
- Father: Willem Swanepoel
- Mother: Eileen Swanepoel
- Siblings: Stephen Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.77 m)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-34
Candice Swanepoel Interesting Facts:
- Candice Swanepoel has nipple piercing.
- She grew up on a farm in South Africa.
- Candice was discovered by an agent at a Flea Market.