The American actress Julia Stiles was born on March 28, 1981 to Judith Newcomb Stiles and John O’Hara. She started her professional acting career in 1993 through television series Ghost writer after which she took a small break and made a comeback in both film and television industry during 1996. After appearing in a couple of movies, Julia Stiles breakthrough performance came in 1999 with film 10 Things I Hate About You which garnered a lot of critical as well as commercial success and established Julia as one of the rising stars of the industry. She followed her initial success with well-received films like Down to You and Save the Last Dance over the next two years and gained huge international success as well as fame.
Since then, the actress as gone on to star in several more highly successful movies so far such as The Business of Strangers, Mona Lisa Smile, Bourne film series, The Omen and Silver Linings Playbook. Along with movies, Julia has also kept working over the small screen and has appeared in a couple of television shows out of which her most notable performance is as Lumen Pierce in 2010 television series Dexter.
Julia Stiles Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Julia O’Hara Stiles
- Nicknames: Julia Stiles
- Date of Birth: March 28, 1981
- Occupation: Actress
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Julia Stiles Family Details:
- Father: John O’Hara
- Mother: Judith Newcomb Stiles
- Siblings: Two younger siblings
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Julia Stiles Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Ghostwriter
- First Film: I Love You, I Love You Not
Julia Stiles Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 58 kg or 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 32A
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-24-35
Julia Stiles Interesting Facts:
- Julia is a Feminist.
- The actress is a fan of soccer and baseball.
- Julia Stiles started her acting career at the age of 11.