Born on May 4, 1992, Grace Phipps is an American singer, dancer and actress who first rose to stardom during 2011 through her performances in the 2011 film Fright Night and the television series, The Nine Lives of Chloe King. Although a pretty shy child, Grace actually wanted to be a belly dancer but later fell in love with acting chose it as her professional career after completing graduation. Following her pretty impressive film and TV debut during 2011, she next landed recurring roles in two major series, The Vampire Diaries and Baby Daddy. But it was her role as Lela in the 2013 TV film Teen Beach Movie which helped her gain recognition among wider international audience. Phipps then not only reprised her role in the sequel of the movie Teen Beach 2 but has also landed roles in several more television series such as Austin & Ally, Hawaii Five-0 and Scream Queens. Apart from acting, Grace Phipps has also impressed everyone with her singing skills, having recorded songs for their soundtrack of her film, Teen Beach Movie and its sequel as well.
Grace Phipps Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Grace Victoria Phipps
- Nicknames: Grace
- Date of Birth: May 4, 1992
- Birthplace: Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Grace Phipps Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Vital Stats
Grace Phipps Family Details:
- Father: Gil Phipps
- Mother: Kate Phipps
- Siblings: Liam Phipps (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Grace Phipps Career Highlights:
- First Film: Fright Night (2011)
- First TV Show: The Nine Lives of Chloe King (2011)
Grace Phipps Body Measurements:
The Grace Phipps body measurements complete information is given below including the actress weight, height, dress, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-26-35
Grace Phipps Interesting Facts:
- She considers Three (3) to be her lucky number.
- During childhood, she was a really shy person.
- While growing-up, Grace Phipps wanted to be a belly dancer.
- Grace loves to eat curry and names it as her favorite food.