Marina Lambrini Diamandis is a Welsh singer born on October 10, 1985 to Esther and Dimos Diamandis. Widely famous by her stage name Marina and the Diamonds, she began singing at a very young age and participated in several choir productions throughout her childhood which enabled her to improve her naturally gifted skills. Her big break came in 2009 when she finished at second place on the Sound of 2010 poll conducted by the BBC after which Marina was soon signed by a record label with whom she released her debut album, The Family Jewels during 2010. The album became highly successful both commercially and critically which established Diamandis as one of the rising stars of the music industry. Following her initial success, Marina and the Diamonds has gone on to release some more albums including Electra Heart and Froot, both of which have received praise from the music fans. Apart from music, the singer also has keen interest in the fashion industry and even launched her own fashion line named “11 Diamonds” during 2013. As far as her personal life is concerned, Marina & the Diamonds has always kept her relationships private which is why no confirmed information about her any boyfriend is available.
Marina and the Diamonds Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Marina Lambrini Diamandis
- Nicknames: Marina and the Diamonds
- Occupation: Singer
- Date of Birth: Marina and the Diamonds
- Birthplace: Brynmawr, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Marina and the Diamonds Family Details:
- Father: Dimos Diamandis
- Mother: Esther Diamandis
- Siblings: Lafina Diamandis
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Marina and the Diamonds Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: The Family Jewels (2010)
- Second Album: Electra Heart (2012)
- Third Album: Froot (2015)
Marina and the Diamonds Body Measurements:
The complete singer Marina and the Diamonds body measurements information is given below including her weight, height, bra, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 34-26-34
Marina and the Diamonds Interesting Facts:
- Marina Diamandis describes her style as “Vintage, Cheerleader and Cartoon.”
- Some of her musical influences are Britney Spears, Kate Bush, Patti Smith, Daniel Johnston and PJ Harvey.
- The singer is diagnosed with synesthesia which is why she associates particular colors with days of the week and musical notes.