American rapper Gucci Mane released his debut album “Trap House” in 2005 and since then has gone on to release over a dozen studio albums, many of which have earned huge commercial success. During his successful/ career in the music industry, Gucci has not only earned fame through his individual work but also his work with other well-known artists like Selena Gomez, Marilyn Manson, Drake, Chris Brown, and Mariah Carey. Aside from music, he has also ventured into the fields of writing, fashion designing, and acting. Now moving from the professional career of Gucci Mane to his family, he proposed to girlfriend Keyshia Ka’oir during a basketball game and after a short while, the couple became married in October 2017.
Gucci Mane Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Radric Delantic Davis
- Nicknames: Gucci Mane
- Date of Birth: February 12, 1980
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Rapper
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Gucci Mane Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Gucci Mane Family Details:
- Father: Ralph Everett Dudley (Power Plant Worker)
- Mother: Vicky Jean Davis (Teacher)
- Siblings: Throwback (Brother), Joséphine Davis (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Keyshia Ka’Oir (m. 2017)
- Children Name: Dewayne Dabney (Son)
Gucci Mane Relationships History:
- Kat Stacks – Socialite
- Keyshia Dior – Model (2010)
- Masika Kalysha – Actress (2012-2014)
Gucci Mane Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Trap House (2005)
- First Film: Confessions of a Thug (2005)
- First TV Show: The Mo’Nique Show (2010)
Gucci Mane Distinctive Features:
- Tall Body Frame
- Tattoos all over the body
Gucci Mane Body Measurements:
Following are the complete rapper Gucci Mane body measurements statistics including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps, and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 6’ 2”
- Height in Centimeters: 189 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 92 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 203 pounds
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 35 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 14 (US)
Gucci Mane Interesting Facts:
- He first began rapping at the age of just 14.
- The rapper has been arrested and jailed on multiple occasions.
- His son Dewayne Dabney is a rapper too, known by his stage name Lil Sipp.