Better known by her stage name Daya, Grace Martine Tandon is an American singer. She began playing piano at the age of just 3 and later also learned to play other musical instruments like flute, guitar, ukulele and saxophone. Her professional career began in 2015 when her debut song “Hide Away” got released online and was met with a lot of praise. After a successful debut, Daya released her first EP titled “Daya” in 2015 which was followed by her debut studio album “Sit Still, Look Pretty” during November 2016. Due to singer’s preference for privacy, there isn’t much information available about her personal life.
Daya Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Grace Martine Tandon
- Nicknames: Daya
- Date of Birth: October 24, 1998
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Singer Daya Measurements Height Weight Age Bra Size
Daya Family Details:
- Father: Hans Tandon
- Mother: Christine Tandon
- Siblings: Avery Tandon, Rachel Tandon, Celia Tandon and Mariana Tandon (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Daya Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Sit Still, Look Pretty (2016)
- First TV Show: School of Rock (2016)
Daya Distinctive Features:
- Dimpled Smile
Daya Body Measurements:
Complete singer Daya measurements details are listed below such as her height, weight, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 5’3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33
Daya Interesting Facts:
- Daya is of German, Irish and Indian descent.
- Amy Winehouse is one of her biggest musical influences.
- Her stage name Daya is the Sanskrit word for Kindness.
- She can play various instruments including flute, guitar, saxophone and piano.