Calum Scott’s initial journey to stardom began after winning a local talent competition while gained international recognition in 2015 through his participation in the British talent competition show, Britain’s Got Talent. For his audition on the show, he performed a cover of Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own” and after a mesmerizing performance, ended up getting a standing ovation from the audience and a Golden Buzzer from judge Simon Cowell. Calum then went on to reach the final round of the show and ultimately finished at the sixth place. Despite not winning Britain’s Got Talent, his rise to global fame and success hasn’t slowed down. He initially released multiple hit singles before releasing his highly anticipated debut album “Only Human” in 2018. As expected, the album earned both critical acclaim and great commercial success, peaking over music charts in several countries.
Calum Scott Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Calum Scott
- Nicknames: Calum
- Date of Birth: October 12, 1988
- Birthplace: Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
Calum Scott Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Calum Scott Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Debbie Scott
- Siblings: Jade Scott (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Calum Scott Relationships History:
- He is yet to reveal any information about his dating life.
Calum Scott Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Only Human (2018)
- First TV Show: Britain’s Got More Talent (2015)
Calum Scott Distinctive Features:
- Beautiful Eyes
Calum Scott Body Measurements:
Singer Calum Scott height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements stats are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 154 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Calum Scott Interesting Facts:
- Judge Simon Cowell pressed the Golden Buzzer on his auditioning.
- Calum once used to be the member of a Maroon 5 tribute band, Maroon 4.
- He auditioned just after his sister Jade, who unfortunately got rejected by the judges.
- Scott first gained worldwide recognition as a contestant on Britain’s Got Talent show where he finished at sixth place.