Imaan Hammam is currently ranked among the most beautiful and successful models in the world. After being discovered in her early teens, she began initially working in the local industry. Within a short period, her popularity grew rapidly and it led to her being approached by companies for international gigs. So since making her international debut, she has gone on to work with nearly all top fashion brands by appearing in their advertising campaigns or walking the runways. In addition to that, Imaan has also been featured in international editions of numerous popular publications. Her multiple appearances on American Vogue cover also place her among the very few foreign models who have done that. Now lastly moving to her personal life, Imaan Hammam comes from a Muslim family. Her mother is Moroccan and her father is from Egypt.
Imaan Hammam Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Imaan Hammam
- Nicknames: Imaan
- Date of Birth: October 5, 1996
- Birthplace: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Nationality: Dutch
- Occupation: Model
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Religion: Muslim
- Race/ Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Imaan Hammam Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Ethnicity
Imaan Hammam Family Details:
- Father: Abdelhamid Hammam
- Mother: Mbarka Belouta
- Siblings: Aicha Hammam (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Imaan Hammam Relationships History:
- Drake Graham – Rapper
Imaan Hammam Career Highlights:
- Modeling Debut: 2010
- First Film: N*de Area (2014)
Imaan Hammam Distinctive Features:
- Mixed looks
- Big curly hair
Imaan Hammam Body Measurements:
Model Imaan Hammam height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10½”
- Height in Centimeters: 179 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-24-35
Imaan Hammam Interesting Facts:
- She can speak English, Portuguese, Dutch, and Arabic.
- Her modeling inspirations include Gisele Bundchen, Coco Rocha, and Naomi Campbell.
- Although people have described her as being “Middle Eastern”, but Imaan identifies herself as Afro-Arab.