Jessica Anne Newham is an exceptionally talented Australian singer, widely known by her stage name Betty Who. Having received training for playing various musical instruments as a child, she first began performing as a singer at age 16. She debuted with the single “Somebody Loves You”. The song performed well on its release but went rapidly viral after being used in a YouTube video of a proposal. That put Betty Who into the mainstream limelight and made her an internationally known music artist. Ever since, she has continued to release fresh music in the form of singles, EPs, and albums, most of which have met with critical acclaim and commercial success. Now lastly looking towards her personal life, Betty Who has been in a relationship with photographer Zak Cassar since 2014. The couple got married in 2020.
Betty Who Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jessica Anne Newham
- Nicknames: Betty
- Date of Birth: October 5, 1991
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Singer and Musician
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Betty Who Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Statistics
Betty Who Family Details:
- Father Name: Mark Newham
- Mother Name: Cynthia Johnson
- Sibling Name: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Betty Who Relationships History:
- Zak Cassar – Photographer (2014-Present)
Betty Who Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Take Me When You Go (2014)
- First Extended Play: The Movement (2013)
- First TV Show: Big Morning Buzz Live (2013)
Betty Who Distinctive Features:
- Short hair
Betty Who Body Measurements:
The following list contains singer Betty Who height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 134 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Betty Who Interesting Facts:
- Jessica is a trained cellist.
- She is a dual citizen of Australia and the U.S.
- Betty Who identifies as a “queer, bis*xual woman”.
- Actress Marilyn Monroe is her main fashion inspiration.