Born on January 15, 1993, Paulina Vega Dieppa is a Colombian beauty pageant title holder who first rose to fame after winning the Miss Colombia title in 2013 ad garnered further international fame after being crowned Miss Universe in 2014. Born to cardiologist Rodolfo Vega Llamas and Laura Dieppa, Vega first won the title of Miss Atlantico 2013 and later competed in Miss Colombia 2013 which she won and earned the opportunity of representing the country in Miss Universe 2014 competition.
Out of total 88 entrants representing different countries, Paulina Vega won the competition on January 25, 2015 succeeding Gabriela Isler of Venezuela. With her victory, she has now become the only second woman from Colombia to win the Miss Universe title.
Paulina Vega Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Paulina Vega Dieppa
- Date of Birth: January 15, 1993
- Occupation: Colombian Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Birthplace: Barranquilla, Colombia
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
Paulina Vega Family Details:
- Father: Rodolfo Vega Llamas
- Mother: Laura Dieppa
- Siblings: Seven Brothers and Sisters
Paulina Vega Career Highlights:
- Miss Atlantico: 2013
- Miss Colombia: 2013
- Miss Universe: 2014
Paulina Vega Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about the body measurements of Miss Universe 2014 Paulina Vega.
- Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
- Weight: 52 kg
- Bra Size: 32A
- Shoe Size: 8
- Body Measurements: 95-60-95
Paulina Vega Interesting Facts:
- She loves to dance.
- Miss Universe 2015 actually sleeps with her eyes wide open.
- Paulina Vega was raised with seven brothers and sisters.