Zac Posen was interested in fashion designing since childhood and with consistent work for decades, has gone on to become an internationally recognized figure of the industry. His rapid rise in the fashion world began in the early-2000s when he landed several massive opportunities and managed to successfully utilize each one of those to establish a promising startup. Now having spent over two decades in the fashion industry, Zac has become a favorite of many A-list celebrities that are seen wearing his designs at various events. He is especially considered to be a favorite of stars like Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Rihanna, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, and Natalie Portman. Over the years, he has made successful collaborations with many other companies as well to launch exclusive lines.
Outside his extensive work in the fashion industry, Posen received major recognition with the Project Runway show where he served as an official judge from season 11 to 16. Lastly, coming towards the personal life of Zac Posen, he is yet to get married officially but has been in a long-term relationship with fashion editor Christopher Niquet.
Zac Posen Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Zachary E. Posen
- Nicknames: Zac
- Date of Birth: October 24, 1980
- Birthplace: New York, New York, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Fashion Designer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Religion: Jewish
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Zac Posen Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts
Zac Posen Family Details:
- Father: Stephen Posen (Artist)
- Mother: Susan Posen (Corporate Lawyer)
- Siblings: Alexandra Posen (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Zac Posen Relationships History:
- Christopher Niquet – Fashion Editor (2008-Present)
Zac Posen Career Highlights:
- First Film: Ocean’s Eight (2018)
- First TV Show: In Fashion (2000)
Zac Posen Distinctive Features:
- Lean figure
- Curly hair
- Wide forehead
Zac Posen Body Measurements:
The American fashion designer Zac Posen height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are given below.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 71 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 156 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Zac Posen Interesting Facts:
- He is of Jewish descent.
- Actress Ashley Olsen interned with him in 2005.
- He designed the staff uniforms for Delta Air Lines.