Tom Ford is one of the most well-known and successful fashion designers in the world at the moment. He is widely credited for saving and transforming Gucci into a fashion powerhouse during his time as the Creative Director of the company for over a decade. Following his departure from Gucci Group in 2004, Tom launched his eponymous luxury brand in 2006 which has now become globally successful, becoming a major challenger to other leading fashion houses of the world. In addition to fashion designing, he is a prominent figure of the film industry too, having directed the Academy Award-nominated movies like Nocturnal Animals and A Single Man. Now moving from his professional career to towards his personal life, Tom Ford is gay and has in a relationship with journalist Richard Buckley since 1986.
Tom Ford Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Thomas Carlyle Ford
- Nicknames: Tom
- Date of Birth: August 27, 1961
- Birthplace: Austin, Texas, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Fashion Designer, Film Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Tom Ford Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Tom Ford Family Details:
- Father: Thomas David Ford (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother: Shirley Burton (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings: Jennifer Ford
- Spouse Name: Richard Buckley (m. 2014)
- Children Name: Alexander John Buckley Ford (Son)
Tom Ford Relationships History:
- Richard Buckley – Journalist (1986-Present)
Tom Ford Career Highlights:
- Launched Tom Ford Brand: 2006
- First Film as Director: A Single Man (2009)
Tom Ford Distinctive Features:
- Short Hair
- Well Dressed
Tom Ford Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete Tom Ford height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11½”
- Height in Centimeters: 182 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 78 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 180 pounds
Tom Ford Interesting Facts:
- Tom is Gay.
- He is a Democrat.
- Thomas is widely credited for the amazing turnaround of Gucci.
- His son Alexander John Buckley Ford was born through gestational surrogate.
- The fashion designer maintains a strict policy of not dressing any politicians regardless of party.