Oti Mabuse is a professional dancer from South Africa who has gained global recognition by appearing on television shows like Strictly Come Dancing, Let’s Dance, and The Greatest Dancer. She first began pursuing a full-time dancing career after being inspired by her elder sister, Motsi Mabuse, who is a well-known ballroom dancer. In her early career, she competed in numerous dance competitions and managed to win many of those as well. After becoming a well-known star at the national level, she then moved to Germany to take her career to the next level. There, she first came into the limelight by appearing in the ‘Let’s Dance’ show during 2015.
Later that year, Oti appeared on the popular British dance contest show “Strictly Come Dancing”. That turned out to be the big-break of her dancing career as the show introduced her to the wider international audience. She went on to appear on multiple seasons of the show and eventually managed to win her first title with partner Kelvin Fletcher in 2019. Alongside dancing herself, she has served as a mentor and judge on multiple television programs as well. Lastly, looking towards her personal life, Oti Mabuse had a long-term relationship with dancer Keoikantse Motsepe which lasted from 2000 to 2013. Afterward, she began dating Romanian dancer Marius Iepure and the two became married in 2014.
Oti Mabuse Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Otlile Mabuse
- Nicknames: Oti
- Date of Birth: August 8, 1990
- Birthplace: Pretoria, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Occupation: Professional Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Oti Mabuse Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
Oti Mabuse Family Details:
- Father: Peter Mabuse
- Mother: Dudu Mabuse
- Siblings: Motsi Mabuse (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Marius Iepure (m. 2014)
- Children Name: None
Oti Mabuse Relationships History:
- Keoikantse Motsepe – Dancer (2000-2013)
- Marius Iepure – Dancer (2013-Present)
Oti Mabuse Career Highlights:
- Strictly Come Dancing: Winner (series 17)
- The Greatest Dancer: Judge (2019)
- Boogie Beebies: Host (2020)
Oti Mabuse Distinctive Features:
- Charming smile
Oti Mabuse Body Measurements:
The professional dancer Oti Mabuse body measurements complete information is given below, including her height, weight, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Body Measurements: 36-24-36
Oti Mabuse Interesting Facts:
- She studied civil engineering at university.
- With partner Kelvin Fletcher, she won season 19 of Strictly Come Dancing.
- She grew up in South Africa and later on, relocated to Germany while eventually moved to England in 2015.