Rachel Stuhlmann is a former professional tennis player and is now a famous social media influencer. She has been playing tennis since a young age and went on to become nationally ranked on the U.S. Tennis Association’s Junior Circuit. Continuing this momentum, she later played Division I collegiate tennis at the University of Missouri majoring in nutrition and fitness. In more recent years, Rachel has turned her focus towards becoming a social media celebrity and has managed to become one of the world’s top tennis influencers. She is currently active on all major social platforms and has amassed a massive following on each one. Due to her popularity, she often gets featured in various sports and entertainment publications too.
Rachel Stuhlmann Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Stuhlmann
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Date of Birth: October 23, 1991
- Birthplace: Louis, Missouri, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Social Media Personality, Tennis Influencer
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rachel Stuhlmann Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements Facts
Rachel Stuhlmann Family Details:
- Father Name: Doug Stuhlmann
- Mother Name: Lisa Stuhlmann
- Sibling Name: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Rachel Stuhlmann Relationships History:
- She hasn’t revealed any information about her romantic relationships.
Rachel Stuhlmann Distinctive Features:
- Long legs
- Towering and buxom physical appearance
Rachel Stuhlmann Body Measurements:
The following list includes tennis influencer Rachel Stuhlmann height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 6’ 0”
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
Rachel Stuhlmann Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite color is Red.
- Rachel is a huge fan of Rafael Nadal.
- She is often dubbed as the Paige Spiranac of tennis.
- Due to her massive social media following, she is considered the world’s top tennis influencer.