Rafael Nadal Parera is a Spanish professional tennis player born on June 3, 1986. Nadal is widely regarded as the greatest clay-court player in history. He was interested in tennis since his childhood. At the age of eight, Rafael won an under-12 regional tennis championship which made him to take intensifying training and at that time his uncle Toni Nada encouraged him to play left-handed for a natural advantage on the tennis court. He turned professional at the age of 15 and by the age of 17, Rafael beat Roger Federer and became the youngest man to reach the third round at Wimbledon since Boris Becker. In coming years, Nadal earned fame and recognition by winning several titles including Grand Slam Single Titles, 2008 Olympic gold medal in singles and ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events. Owing to his dominance and success on the surface, Rafael has been titled “The King of Clay”. Besides sports, he is a humanitarian and supports various charity organizations. As for his personal life, Rafael Nadal began dating Maria Francisca Perello and after spending five years in a relationship they became engaged in 2010.
Rafael Nadal Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rafael Nadal Parera
- Nicknames: Rafa, The King of Clay
- Date of Birth: 3 June 1986
- Birthplace: Manacor, Balearic Islands, Spain
- Occupation: Professional Tennis Player
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rafael Nadal Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Biceps Size
Rafael Nadal Family Details:
- Father: Sebastian Nadal
- Mother: Ana Maria Parera
- Siblings: Maria Isabel (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Rafael Nadal Career Highlights:
- Turned Professional: 2001
- Playing Style: Left-handed
Rafael Nadal Body Measurements:
The tennis star Rafael Nadal body measurements complete information is given below like his weight, height, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 85 kg (188 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 41 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Arms Biceps Size: 15 inches
Rafael Nadal Interesting Facts:
- His favorite surface to play on is Clay.
- Rafael is an avid fan of association football club Real Madrid.
- Besides tennis and football he has also interested in poker and golf.
- He was introduced in tennis by his uncle Toni Nadal at the age of three.