Rhea Seehom grew up studying drawing, painting, and architecture with an ambition to pursue the career as a visual artist but developed an interest in acting during college. Her on-screen acting career began through films and although she hasn’t been able to gain much success there, Rhea has certainly made a name for herself in the television industry. With her debut coming in 2003 with a role in the sitcom I’m with Her, she has gone on to have prominent roles in successful TV series like Whitney, Franklin & Bash, and Better Call Saul. Along with the on-screen work, Seehorn has remained pretty active in theater as well and continues to work on various projects. Moving towards her private life, the actress began dating real estate agent Graham J. Larson in 2013 and the couple announced their engagement later that year.
Rhea Seehorn Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rhea Seehorn
- Nicknames: Rhea
- Date of Birth: May 12, 1972
- Birthplace: Norfolk, Virginia, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Rhea Seehorn Body Measurements Height Weight Age Facts
Rhea Seehorn Family Details:
- Father: He was an artist.
- Mother: Marlene Walters
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Rhea Seehorn Relationships History:
- Graham J. Larson – Real Estate Agent (2013)
Rhea Seehorn Career Highlights:
- First Film: A Case Against Karen (1998)
- First TV Show: I’m with Her (2003)
Rhea Seehorn Distinctive Features:
- Sparkling Blue Eyes
Rhea Seehorn Body Measurements:
The complete actress Rhea Seehorn body measurements are listed below, including her weight, height, bra cup, and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 4”
- Height in Centimeters: 164 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Rhea Seehorn Interesting Facts:
- While growing up, Rhea Seehorn lived in Washington, D.C., Virginia, Arizona, and Japan.
- She is best known for her performance as Kim Wexler in the crime drama series, Better Call Saul.
- Her father and grandmother both were visual artists which inspired her to go into the visual arts as well.