Song Ji-hyo is a renowned South Korean artist who has done extensive work in the fields of acting and modeling. Having dreamed of becoming an actress since childhood, she originally started her professional career as a model and moved into acting soon after. Song made her on-screen debut in the early-2000s while first came into the limelight with her performance in the hit TV series Princess Hours. Her subsequent roles in the TV series ‘Jumong’ and the film ‘A Frozen Flower’ took her popularity level even higher. After becoming a renowned artist in the Asian region, Song achieved widespread recognition internationally by becoming a member of the variety show Running Man in 2010. While the huge success of her later projects like Super Express, Unstoppable, New World, Intruder, and Was It Love? has also led her to become one of the most well-known Korean actresses worldwide.
Song Ji-hyo Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cheon Seong-im
- Nicknames: Song Ji-hyo, Ace
- Date of Birth: August 15, 1981
- Birthplace: Pohang-si, South Korea
- Nationality: South Korean
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Race/ Ethnicity: Asian
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
Song Ji-hyo Height Weight Body Measurements Facts Family
Song Ji-hyo Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Park Gwi-ja
- Siblings: Cheon Seong-moon
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Song Ji-hyo Relationships History:
- Kim Jong Kook – Rumored
Song Ji-hyo Career Highlights:
- First Film: Wishing Stairs (2003)
- Debut TV Show: Age of Innocence (2002)
- First Music Video: “Just Say Goodbye” by JTL (2001)
Song Ji-hyo Body Measurements:
The South Korean artist Song Ji-hyo height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements details are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6¼”
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
Song Ji-hyo Interesting Facts:
- She has changed her birth name from “Cheon Seong-im” to “Cheon Soo-yeon”.
- Her professional name ‘Song Ji-hyo’ is inspired by actors Song Seung-heon and Song Hye-kyo.
- Actress Park Shin-yang’s performance in the 1998 film ‘Promise’ inspired her to pursue acting as a career.