An American singer, comedian, writer and actress, Rachel Bloom was born on April 3, 1987. Most prominent for writing, creating and also playing the lead role of Rebecca Bunch in the TV series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Rachel became active in all of her professions during school. She gained initial recognition by releasing a song about author Ray Bradbury’s birthday in 2010. She later began working as an actress on television and also received appreciation for her skills as a writer by working for the TV series Robot Chicken. The big-break of her professional career came during 2015 when she wrote and also acted in the comedy-drama series, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. The series has been highly successful and Rachel has received a lot of appreciation for her work in it. In addition to acting, Rachel Bloom has also continued to pursue her career as a singer, having released albums titled Please Love Me and Suck It, Christmas.
Rachel Bloom Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Leah Bloom
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Date of Birth: April 3, 1987
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Writer, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rachel Bloom Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Age Stats Facts
Rachel Bloom Family Details:
- Father: Alan Bloom
- Mother: Shelli Bloom
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Dan Gregor (Comedian)
- Children Name: None
Rachel Bloom Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Allen Gregory (2011)
Rachel Bloom Body Measurements:
Below is the list of actress Rachel Bloom body measurements including her complete height, weight, shoe, dress, hip, bust, waist and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 36C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 39-27-38
Rachel Bloom Interesting Facts:
- She first rose to fame through internet with her song “F–k Me, Ray Bradbury”.
- Her hit TV show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was initially rejected by several channels.
- Rachel Bloom once remained roommates with actress and comedian, Ilana Glazer.
It seems wrong anyway. I may be wrong but I thought the first of the 3 measurement numbers is the bust. It says 39 and later a 36c bra size. I think someone just guessed. I’m not familiar with dress sizes but a 10 seems way off too
Who cares? She’s funny, extremely talented. It’s none of anyones business anyway
Oh and when I was 125 I wore a size 6 not 10, even being short.
Who in this world is dumb enough to believe this woman is only 128.140 minimum is more like it. I’m the same height and wear a size 8 dress with large breasts and have the same hip size and smaller waist size and I weigh 145.
I was thinking the exact same thing……….
Thinking the same thing?